Aknewelt.de Produktbewertung

Zurck   Akneforum gegen Pickel > Allgemeines Akneforum > Soziale und psychische Probleme

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 26.12.2018, 08:52
hoangmao300 hoangmao300 ist offline

Beitrge: 3
Abgegebene Danke: 0
Erhielt 0 Danke fr 0 Beitrge
Standard We don’t have a fucking doorbell

So a few yrs I moved out of state with a boyfriend. Was super excited about it however with reason had anxiety about being so far from family and friends. One of the ways my anxiety was coming out was with nightmares and night terrors. I'd wake up violently sitting up in a cold sweat, gasping and whatnot. On one particular night I'd woken up the audio of our doorbell ringing. Which at four in the early morning is fucking nerve wracking. So I shook my boyfriend completely awake and stated to him I heard the doorbell and to go check it since I was scared. He quickly jumps up. Puts on clothes and grabs a bat. Goes all of the healthy way to the front door and opens it. I, scared shitless, am peeking nearby watching it all go down. I see him step outside and I nervously await the verdict of the circumstance while I notice him call out to me. Babe? And I react real shaky, Yes? He appears in the doorway with a real frustrated tired look in the eyes of his and says, We do not have a fucking doorbell.
Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht